Thursday 15 October 2009

Welcome back, I'm off to bed

I had a hell of a time getting them in the carrier for their "holiday" and an even harder time when it was time to bring them back home. My two cats are really a couple of fruitcakes when it comes to intelligence but they know how to look cute when necessary.

Eddie is really good at this stuff. After spending a couple of hours making sure the house was as she left it she wouldn't leave me alone. Bubbles, on the other hand, vanished. She was really pissed off and decided to continue her sulk outside. She has a lot to learn. Curl up next to a human and make the occasional meow sound - it's to hard to ignore even if you drool!

1 comment:

Keera Ann Fox said...

Either behavior would give me guilt feelings about leaving in the first place. My cat would use both.