Thursday 22 April 2010

Carpinteria beach

Firstly, I have to apologise to Pam and others in California for continually calling Carpinteria "Carpet Interiors" but it was the only way I could remember the name. I booked an hotel there because it was very near Santa Barbara but wasn't as excessively expensive as some of the places in Santa Barbara itself.

The town had a beach, a couple of restaurants and bars and the hotel had both a bar and restaurant which usually meets my very simple criteria for selecting hotels. So apart from the toilet fiasco, I have to say Interior Carpeting is a rather nice place.

The town's beach, Indoorfloria or something like that, is a beautiful place to visit at sunset and there are enough places to visit close by to keep someone like me happy in the evenings!

Hope you enjoy the pictures (as usual, you can click on them for larger versions).




1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Ah, look at all those pictures! The last one is dreamy, but I love them all.;)
The below is stunning as well.
It seems like you guys had a lovely trip; so many experiences.;)
Have a great Monday,
xo