Sunday 18 April 2010

Back to work...

The last two weeks have gone too quickly. I wish I was still back in California for various reasons (I think Pam does so too!) but it's time to go back to work. All I can say now is that the Central California road trip has provided the best memories and I can't wait to go back. Wonderful beaches, great food (even if they tend to serve enough to feed four people with every meal), utterly spectacular views and the company of someone very special to me. You can't beat that!

I do apologise for not responding to comments in my blog for the last couple of weeks, but as you might imagine I've been busy vacationing. I will get back to all of you soon and I should have some more pictures from the road trip to post in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Welcome back!
I am sure you recognize this saying: "No man need a vacation more than the one who just had one."
;)
xo

Beep said...

YES I wish you were still back in California. And when your blog readers see the wonderful photos you have taken on the trip they might wish you were back here, too (if they say so, listen to them...)

Tom said...

Zuzana - you wouldn't know how true that quote is!

Beep - I'm already planning the next trip!

Tom