Tuesday 30 March 2010

Two more days...

...and I'll be heading off on a vacation I need more than any time I can remember. This trip allows a little more time to take in the sights compared to my last visit (a quick detour on the way back home from the UK), but it'll certainly lighten my wallet. It'll be worth it though, central California has to be among the most beautiful places on our planet.







PS. Since we're visiting Cambria CA. for a couple of nights, there is no way anyone is going to stop me from visiting this place - it seems more English than England, a real home away from home!

Cornish pasty or a ploughman's? Tough choice.

4 comments:

Andrew Cooper said...

I like what you did to that last frame. It looks exactly like a hand tinted postcard from a century back.

Zuzana said...

Look at those images Tom, absolutely stunning!
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy not just the scenery, but the company too.
Happy Easter as well,
xo
Zuzana

Beep said...

I wish the company were what he was looking forward to...but it's not very exciting company. However, this location is very beautiful, one of my favorite places in the entire world, and I'm glad to see that someone appreciates it as much as I do.

kahuku said...

i say go for both the cornish pasty and a ploughman's plate. =)