Thursday 25 March 2010

Keck 2 and Haleakala

I'm running out of pictures again. In fact, I'm running out of energy as well. This has been an unpleasant week and coupled with the last three months I'm just desperate for a break - getting off the island is a priority and just a week or two away from the stress at work will be more than welcome. Fortunately, I have a trip to California planned and I'll be there soon!

Anyway, this is a picture of Keck 2 with the Haleakala volcano in the background. As ever, I just love the clouds, especially from 14,000 feet. There's something special about viewing them from above rather than the views most people get from below. Despite all the things that have been happening recently, I know I'm rather fortunate to see this view. In a few months time I might not be witnessing the same views quite as often.

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Sorry about the way you feel, but i think we can all understand this and can relate as well. I guess you are visiting that special "Pink" lady in California soon, that should help plenty.;)
Have a great weekend,
xo
Zuzana