Tuesday 11 November 2008

Size does matter

"[...] I'll try again in the future with a tripod. This camera actually came with one but it seems to be designed for people no taller than 6-inches and I'm considerably taller than that."

I wrote that in "A rooftop view". To say I was a little disappointed in the new tripod would be an understatement, but the good news is that I knew I had a proper one somewhere, I just couldn't find it and had absolutely no idea where I'd put it. I remember shipping one from the UK when I first moved here 12-years ago. Yes, I wanted to learn how to take photographs that long ago but just never got around to it.

The old tripod has just been found, and you can see it in the picture above. You'll have trouble seeing the other, new tripod which is to the left. I mean, come on. That's not a tripod, it's an ornament.

That carpet needs a bit of a clean as well.

No comments: