Sunday 26 October 2008

Sleepy sleepy

Nearly twenty years ago I attended a course on meditation. It was wonderful, I learned how to relax and just "let things flow". It was in a church crypt, so a bit spooky, but no matter what, even if I'd learned yoga at the same time there's no way I could have done this:

Cats know how to relax and avoid attention if that's what they want. Half the time I think they only do this so they can get attention. This particular kittie doesn't like attention if it includes a camera, because if she sees one she does this:


Probably my last cat post for a while - I've some science and instruments to take care of...

1 comment:

Keera Ann Fox said...

I've always suspected cats of knowing we find them irresistible so they make themselves unavailable.

I'd love to bury my face in that fur!