Tuesday 2 February 2010

A moment frozen in time


Bang! Oops.

I know it's out of focus but anyone care to guess what this is? It's not as nasty as it looks but will take a bit of cleaning.

Update: Feb 2nd 21:30.

Brian and Kevin got it right, Hilary was very close and Alice, you need to know that I don't drink coffee! Can't stand the stuff. As a Brit I only drink tea but you have me interested and I think I'm going to try and find out what a frozen tea splatter looks like!

They don't build soda cans like they used to. Sigh...


6 comments:

Hilary said...

You played with Diet Coke and Mentos. ;)

alice said...

Is that a frozen coffee splatter?

Unknown said...

Coke exploded in freezer, I am quite familiar with this mess. Brian in HPP

Kevin said...

I second what Brian said.

Tom said...

Brian and Kevin were spot on! I came down after a few nights on the summit and it was hot (at least compared to the summit). I didn't have any cold sodas so put a can of coke in the freezer for a quick cool down and forgot about it until a few hours later when I heard the explosion...

Tom said...

PS. I updated my post with a picture of the culprit.