Tuesday 9 June 2009

A short break

For my couple of readers - I'll be offline for a bit due to a minor medical issue. I might explain when I'm back but right now computer screens or photography are a bit of a problem. In the meantime, have fun if you can and if you can't, try to have fun anyway!

Those are crepuscular rays by the way. I've taken so many shots of anticrepuscular ones I've been trying to take a shot of crepuscular ones but haven't been able to so far, at least not from the summit. This was from home last weekend.

Tom

4 comments:

Diane said...

Take care and feel better!!! xo

Beep said...

Please get well soon. Sending healing thoughts...

easytravel said...

I like your blog. thanks for share great picture.see you on my blog also

Keera Ann Fox said...

I hope that minor medical issue is extremely minor. Thanks for the lovely pic!