Monday 11 April 2011

The rough and the smooth

Been a little busy recently so my apologies for not posting much. I haven't even picked up my camera for the last week so you know things must be bad! Actually, nothing bad is happening, just lots of things going on combined with some bad weather. I actually made it back to the summit last week, but only for a couple of hours and it was nasty. Winds were gusting to 60-mph, it was very cold and foggy, so even if I had my camera I doubt I'd have taken any pictures. It was nice to see UKIRT again though. I miss the place.

In the meantime, a nice warm post-sunset shot from Waikoloa taken a month ago...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waikoloa! My hubby and I plan to stay at the Hilton Waikoloa in July and swim with the dolphins in the Hilton lagoon.

Tom said...

Gigi - haven't stayed at the Hilton, not really my kind of place, but hope you have fun there!