Thursday 21 January 2010

One of the most destructive forces in the universe


If I could draw cartoons the only thing I'd change here is swap Hawai`i Island's county council for the British government and the STFC. I can't remember where I saw it but I remember someone suggesting STFC should stand for the Science & Technology Foreclosure Council. They certainly hit the nail on the head.

Anyway, this is supposed to me observing on the future TMT. Tom Lackey, or "The Lack", cooks and sells the best huli huli chicken on the island. He is a cartoonist in his spare time, more often than not lampooning the local culture and especially our county council who certainly haven't covered themselves in glory over the last few months. I like this man's sense of humour!

1 comment:

Keera Ann Fox said...

What fun to be the subject of a cartoon! Not so much fun to be the subject of cut-backs. Still counting on the best happening for you in 2010, Tom!